Disaster Planning for Residents in Edmond
Guaranteeing business continuity is a part of the business planning process in Edmond, OK. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was designed with property owners and managers in mind. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a complimentary assessment, just Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your tenants.