Disaster Planning for Residents in Bethany
All companies need to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. Normally, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities also.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created with property managers and owners in mind, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Northern Oklahoma City today to get your free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and increase your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your management team, we’ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.