Disaster Planning for Residents in Harrah
Guaranteeing business continuity is a part of every company’s planning process. Usually, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also include the facilities also.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was created specifically for property owners and managers. It includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a complimentary consultation today, call Paul Davis Restoration of Northern Oklahoma City.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Total property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll get priority emergency services in Harrah after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.