Kitchen Remodeling in Jones
The kitchen is the true hub of your home; a center of creativity, practicality, this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. You want to ensure that your kitchen is always functioning properly to make sure these events are always able to occur. The restoration & remodeling team from Paul Davis will help you design a beautiful kitchen that matches your needs.
The Paul Davis brand has offered kitchen remodeling services for over 50 years. We’re committed to doing the best quality work for all projects. If you’re ready to revamp your Jones home’s kitchen, you can count on us.
To ensure your project is handled correctly, an experienced Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to pinpoint how your project should be handled. They will then work closely with you to design a blueprint and time table for your project. We will utilize the best materials and processes to do the project the right way.
A remodel won’t just make your kitchen look better, it will help it work better too. Whether you want more space or upgraded appliances, now is the ideal time to make the changes you’ve always dreamed of. You’ll also likely see the overall value of your home improve.
There are several different items required to develop a beautiful kitchen. Get your creative juices flowing by looking through the list below.
- Cabinets: You can’t escape cabinetry while you’re in your kitchen. Make sure your cabinetry stands out for the right reasons with new glass door, frameless, or raised panel options.
- Counters: Improve the look and feel of your kitchen through quartz, granite, laminate, and wood. Let us show you several options to meet your design and usability needs.
- Walls: Adding a new coat of paint is only the beginning. Another thing you can try is adding a creative new backsplash in your kitchen.
- Appliances: Ready for better appliances? Complete your kitchen remodel a new refrigerator, oven, microwave, and more.
- Sinks & Faucets: The sink in your kitchen is used so often, you must make sure you select the right one. It’s our objective to help you choose a sink that provides the best in usability, cleanliness, and style.
- Lighting: It may not be the first thing that comes to mind when you think of a kitchen, but lighting is as important as anything else in your remodel. From ceiling lights to lights under the cabinet, we can install all types of lighting for your kitchen.
Contact Paul Davis of Jones to help make your dream kitchen become a reality with a free consultation. We will discuss the items in the list above to figure out the best way to create your perfect kitchen.