Disaster Planning for Residents in Luther
Every company needs to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property managers and owners, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a free assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration of Northern Oklahoma City.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and heighten your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.