Disaster Planning for Residents in Oklahoma City
One of the most important parts of managing a business in Oklahoma City is ensuring the continuity of their business. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you would like a free assessment, Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.