Kitchen Remodeling in Oklahoma City, OK
Your kitchen is one of the most important parts of your home and is the hub for several great events. Because of its critical functions, you want to always keep your kitchen in great condition. When you trust Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling for your kitchen remodeling, you can expect to receive a beautiful kitchen that also fits your lifestyle.
The Paul Davis brand has developed a strong reputation for kitchen remodeling projects over the past 50 years. We’re committed to doing the best quality work for all projects. If you’re ready to revamp your Oklahoma City kitchen, you can depend on us.
An experienced Paul Davis remodeling technician will work hand-in-hand with you to figure out how you want your new kitchen to look. After that, the blueprint and schedule will be created and the work can start. When you choose us, you can count on the best materials, tools, and procedures for your kitchen remodel.
In addition to improving its appearance, we can help improve your kitchen’s functionality. During this process, you can make more space, upgrade appliances, and make other improvements. You’ll also see the overall value of your home go up.
In order to create the ideal kitchen for your home, there are several individual items that will need to be considered. Look through the list below to begin thinking about how you want to carry out your kitchen remodel.
- Cabinets: Next to walls and floors, cabinets usually take up the most space of your kitchen. Make sure your cabinets stand out for the right reasons with new glass door, raised panel, or frameless options.
- Counters: Marble, granite, stainless steel, and wood all provide a different look and feel to your kitchen. We can show you several options to determine the one that will work best for you.
- Walls: Adding a new coat of paint is the tip of the iceberg with your kitchen walls. A new backsplash can add some flair to your kitchen remodel.
- Appliances: Want better appliances? We can add an efficient refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, and other appliances as part of your remodel.
- Sinks: The sink in your kitchen is used so often, you must make sure you select the right one. It’s our mission to help you choose a sink that provides the best in usability, style, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: It is probably not the first thing that comes to mind when you think of a kitchen, but lighting is as important as anything else in your remodel. We install all types of lighting, from track lighting to lights under the cabinet.
Contact us for a free consultation for your kitchen remodel and make your dream kitchen become a reality. Through a detailed discussion of the items above, we can design and create your perfect kitchen.